Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Purple Pumpkin Sightings!!!


Hi Everyone! Whew...what a busy couple of weeks! I'm just about done with making stuff for Friday, just starting to package it all up now. I can't wait til it's all ready to go! I've spotted a couple of layouts already using Purple Pumpkin embellishments, and I love what I'm seeing! Check out Anne's blog HERE, for a fabulous layout using some owl and spotty buttons, and Liz's layout HERE using a denim button, and a denim and felt button flower.

Can't wait to see more creations using some of these embellies!! I'll be back soon with some more sneaks of what's to come on Friday!!!

4 comments:

Tracie said...

You're a teaser!

amanda73 said...

cant wait til friday...ive done a layout using the owl button, will be on my blog tomorrow

Beebeebabs said...

Super cute thanks for sharing

Belinda said...

Congrats Sam!! Must be so cool to see your gorgeous products being used!! B-)