Friday, September 17, 2010

And The Next Update Is...



Hi Everyone! I hope you are all enjoying playing with your Purple Pumpkin goodies. Your next chance to get some more will be...

Friday October 1st

I decided to push it back a week, because of the kids being on school holidays. But that means I'll have an extra week to create, and I have some awesome new things in store :)

So...for next week on the Purple Pumpkin blog, I would love to feature some fabulous customer layouts to inspire everyone with. If you have some layouts using Purple Pumpkin embellies that you'd like to share, please send me an email to samjackem@yahoo.com.au with pics of your layouts and a link to your blog if you have one. I can't wait to see what you've all been creating!!

Hope you have a happy, scrappy weekend!!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Sam! Looks like you have been busy! I just posted a layout today using some of your buttons. I will email you the info.

Melissa said...

Oooooooooo I LOVE the orange ones with the circles and dots!

amanda73 said...

love your stuff, have a few......to email you, did you get the email of the hush little baby LO, if not i will give you that one, most you have already featured here, will send you some anyway

Danielle Sheehan said...

Oooh i am loving this stuff, hopefully will be able to get some goodies next update.
I love the owls, too CUTE!