Friday, September 24, 2010

Purple Pumpkin Sightings!!


Well, here I am, back already! I have been popping in to some followers blogs, and have found Purple Pumpkins on these ones...

Ali - http://ali-chaosandmayhem.blogspot.com/
Jamie - http://babyjaydensmommy.blogspot.com/
Chantal - http://girlsjustwannascrapbook.blogspot.com/

Email me your addresses girls, and I'll pop a little something in the mail for you :) :)

Now, just something you might want to know. When I am checking out the blogs, I go to the followers section at the side there. There are 280 of you FABULOUS people, but there were so many that I clicked onto, to check out the blog...and there was NO BLOG LINK!!!!! Make sure you go into your blogger profile, and EDIT IT, to SHOW YOUR BLOG, or else I, or anyone else, isn't able to visit you. And if I can't visit your blog...I can't see your Purple Pumpkin...and I can't give you a prize!

I will be doing a bit more blog hopping tomorrow, with some MORE PRIZES to give away, so make sure you've got those Purple Pumpkins on your blogs, and that your blog is linked on your followers profile.

See you tomorrow!!!!

9 comments:

Danielle Sheehan said...

Mine is ready and waiting for a visit lol

Nadia Cannizzo said...

so is mine!!!

Vicki said...

Thanks for letting me know that I didn't link to my blog. I do now.

Kelly Massman said...

I think mine is ready. I know you've visited before, so I think it is linked up?

Lilly's Home Journal said...

Thanks for your visit...and I'm dropping a purple pumpkin in my blog.
Keep up your beautiful creations!
following...Lilly

Darlene S. said...

I meant to link up your badge yesterday. It's on my blog now. :)

amanda73 said...

congrats girls..............my blog has always been linked

Melissa said...

Congratulations ladies! Come see the purple pumpkin on my blog!!!

Alison said...

Oh wowsers! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog :)