Tuesday, November 9, 2010

More Sneaky's...

I know you probably don't want to be reminded that Christmas is only a matter of weeks away now, but I thought I'd give you just a teensy sneak of a few Christmassy bits and pieces that will be available on Friday...


Christmassy spotty button top felt flowers. If you have any colour combos of these that you'd really like to see, leave a comment here, as I am putting hundreds of these together over the next few days!

These next ones are something a bit different, and will be going into one of the Christmas Kits...


Next up, some felt rounds topped with CUTE Christmas Buttons...



And lastly for today....Santa Buttons...


I'll be back tomorrow with some NON Christmas Sneaks!! See you then!

5 comments:

Nic said...

love love love them...

Annette Edmonds said...

These are just gorgeous looking forward to seeing the rest of your goodies

Melissa said...

LOVE the red and green flower buttons!

Melissa
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

amanda73 said...

gorgeous sam, love all your embellies

Mazz's Scrap O'Clock said...

I'm loviin' it all :) hope there's gonna be enough of all that gorgeous candy to go round :)