Monday, November 15, 2010

Thank You!!!

What a mammoth weekend!! Thanks everyone for the amazing support. I am so glad you are loving Purple Pumpkin embellishments!!!!! We are now SOLD OUT except for 2 mini kits and 1 pack of spotty buttons, and I'm already getting ready for our last sale of the year.

The next listing will be on the 3rd of December 2010!!!

There will be lots of different multi packs of buttons available next time, as I clear the older designs to make way for lots of cute new stuff! There will also be LOADS of kits, button topped felts and more. It's going to be huge! I've also got a cute giveaway that I'm putting together at the moment, so stay tuned!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW that is amazing!!! Good on you Sam!! I am glad a managed to snag a few! :) xo

Mazz's Scrap O'Clock said...

Well done! and so you should have plenty of interest and support - the embellies are YUMMY :)