Friday, March 25, 2011

Introducing...

It's day two of our Design Team introductions, and our next fabulously talented designer is Hayley Turner!!


I have been scrapping for about five years and just love collecting embellies to use on my layouts, buttons, pins and twine are probably my faves. I also love inking, I don’t think that I have done a layout recently without it, I’m addicted!! lol I also love to use layers.

Hayley has had work published in Scrapbooking Memories, Scrapbook Creations and Creating Keepsakes, and has a gorgeous scrapping style that I just love! Here are some of her layouts...




Make sure you pop over to Hayley's blog to see some more of her gorgeous layouts!

5 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

Welcome~ I can't wait to enjoy all your beautiful layouts! These are gorgeous!

Belinda said...

Gorgeous layouts Hayley!! So happy to be creating on this terrific team with you!!

Jess Mackenzie said...

YAY!!! Go Hayley....Congrats : ) Your work is just so gorgeous!!! LOve and Peace xox

Unknown said...

awww Hayley you work is just STUNNING!! I am stoked to be working with you :)) Great to get to know you some more!

Kelly Massman said...

Darling layouts! I can see why Sam chose you!