Sunday, March 27, 2011

Introducing...

It's day 4 of our designer introductions, and today you'll be getting to know Belinda Spencer!


My name is Belinda Spencer and I have been scrapping since 2003. I live on a farm in the Adelaide Hills with my husband Brenton, my 2 children; Hayley almost 6 and William 4 and a half, our dog Merlin and cat Noodle, as well as lots of cows, deer and chooks (not to mention the native fauna).

My style tends to include elements of shabby chic, vintage and fussy cutting, and a touch of grunge. I love to include texture, dimensions and different techniques. I love to get inspiration from my children, blog surfing, magazines, product and other scrappers that I admire.


Now here are a few of Belinda's layouts...aren't the just STUNNING?!




To check out some more beautiful work by Belinda, you can check out her blog HERE.

2 comments:

Hayles said...

Beautiful work Belinda, looking forward to working with you!

Nati Tristan said...

stunning stunning work!