Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Purple Pumpkin Design Team!!

Good morning crafty friends!! Before I announce the PP Design Team, I'd just like to say THANK YOU to everyone for the fantastic response to our first design team call. We received 73 fantastic entries, and it was so very hard to decide. I really appreciate the time it took for everyone to apply, and I felt terrible when I sent out the emails to those that didn't make the team :( But...there will be another design team call going out towards the end of the year, so you'll all have another chance to apply. And, as a little 'Thank You' to everyone who took the time to apply, I'll be sending out a special little gift in your next orders :)

So, originally, we (mum and I), decided that we'd have 2 design team members, but when all the gorgeous entries started rolling in, we decided 4 would be better. But, after narrowing the list down to 20, it was getting harder and harder to decide. So, in the end, we narrowed it down to 5 Design Team Members, and 6 Guest Designers.

Here they are.......

PURPLE PUMPKIN DESIGN TEAM

Belinda Spencer
Sarah Ward
Anne Patterson
Hayley Turner
Melinda Thompson

Guest Designers

Monica Brady
Charmane Koch
Yara Freytes
Belinda Venables
Anita Stokes
Jasmine Shea

Congratulations ladies!!

I'll be introducing the design team on the blog over the next week or two, and over the next 6 months, these fabulously creative girls will be bringing you lots of inspiration and ideas on how to use Purple Pumpkin embellishments.

A huge thanks again to everyone who applied :)

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats girls!

Jasmine S said...

Congrats girls. What a team! Cannot wait to see what you create.
Congrats to the GD's too. I am so excited to be part of your team and thanks for asking me Sam.

Melissa said...

Congratulations ladies!!! Can't wait to see your creations! I would have applied too if I would have had some Purple Pumpkin to use!

Melissa
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

WOW 73!!! I am so so honoured to have been chosen as part of your 1st Design Team. Thank you so much Sam and HUGE CONGRATS to all the other lovely ladies and the GDT!! I am looking forward to working alongside of you all and hopefully being of some inspiration :) :)
xx

Leanne said...

Woot Woot!! Congratulations!!!

Sar said...

Congrats to everyone on the DT, and everyone for applying!! Just taking the step to apply is a brave one to start with...well done!! CAN.NOT.BELIEVE that I am on the DT! Thank you so much Sam (and mum) for choosing me, very honoured. Can't wait to start playing with some (more) Purple Pumpkin yummies! xx

Heather Jacob said...

congrats to each and everyone of you girls on the design team .... wow certainly was popular!!! didn't know you were doing a design team call Sam will look out next time !!! love and hugz x
hey by the way i just love the vintage kit (brown) are you doing any more of those ???

Belinda said...

CONGRATS everyone!!!!! I'm absolutely stoked to have been chosen and am looking forward to working with everyone. Massive thanks to Sam and Sam's mum for having me on the team. Now to get creating!! B-)

Peg said...

WTG, awesome team!

Jo Baker said...

Congrats to the design team - I'm sure you will inspire a whole new wave of followers for Purple Pumpkin products!

Anita S said...

wow! sooo excited to be part of the GDT! thank u!!!! a big congrats to all the girls who made the team!!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Congrats girls! Awesome!!! :D

Cathy said...

Congrats girls... all so deserving looks like a fabulous team all around!! :)

KerrynF said...

Woohoo Sar!! Congratulations hun!

Sonia said...

Congrats to everyone on the DT!!
-Sony

Anne P said...

I am so honoured and thanks to both of you for trusting in me to try and represent your scrummy little goodies.

Can't wait to work with all the DT, GDT and Sam (and Mum).

Unknown said...

Congratulations girls!!!
How exciting to be part of this amazing team!!

Yara said...

Congrats to the DT! So happy, excited and honored to be chosen as a GDT! Thank you Samantha for your trust in me to design with your products. I just love Purple Pumpkin!!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Hugest congrats to you all!! What a great team of amazing designers :)