Thursday, May 19, 2011

I wish...

...that all of my scrapbooking products stayed as fresh as my Purple Pumpkin embellishments!

I know there are a lot of scrapbookers out there who NEED to use the newest of new product and latest releases on their pages...and I totally get that.

The good thing about Purple Pumpkin embellies is that they work with all of your new and latest release products...but you don't have to use the newest Purple Pumpkin with them, the older buttons & flowers don't date at all! I know in my stash I have some of the first Purple Pumpkin releases and I can still use these with my new kits, new papers, new supplies without feeling like my pages look in the least bit dated.

For example, on my 'What A Goose!' page shown below I have used a new button from the Pirate Kit from the last Purple Pumpkin release (which will also be available NEXT release on 3rd June in a mini kit) right alongside some of the newest Basic Grey Woolies. BUT, I have also used in the right corner a felt flower from one of my first Purple Pumpkin purchases! I have added some extra colour by placing a blue doiley behind my flower. Oh and the twine...how I love the new twine!!!

My page...


And some closeups of the gorgeous Purple Pumpkin embellishments...







What I'm trying to say is that it doesn't matter what release of Purple Pumpkin you are using on your pages, they will NEVER DATE! So stock up, get as many as you can and build up your own Purple Pumpkin stash...because no matter what the Manufacturers come up with next in the way of papers, you'll always have something to match in your little (or big!) box of Purple Pumpkin.


Thanks for visiting!

Cheers,
Sar

2 comments:

Anne P said...

TOO Cute Sar. Love your use of the He's kit with the buttons. I'm looking at playing with my kit and some PP goodies later today.

Belinda said...

LOVE your awesome layout Sar. Totally cute and isn't that little pirate boy button adorable?? Can't wait to play with that one too!! B-)