Wednesday, May 18, 2011

NEW Button - May Challenge Layout

Hi everyone! Hope you're all having a great week so far :) I just thought I'd pop in and share a layout I did using the sketch for the Purple Pumpkin May Challenge. I know a lot of you will have already seen this on my blog, but for those of you who haven't, here it is...


I've used a NEW Little Girl button on here! These will be available at the next sale, on the 3rd of June. Here's a little close up of her...isnt she cute?


I've also used a Hessian Lollipop Flower, and an older Butterfly Button...


We've already got some GORGEOUS entries for the May Challenge. Make sure you click the links in the sidebar to check them out. And if you haven't entered yet, there's still plenty of time. Just click the the little sketch in the sidebar for all the details.

Hope you are having a great day!

6 comments:

Belinda said...

Totally sweet layout Sam. Absolutely LOVE that new button. Definately a must have ;-)

Anne P said...

Totally fabulous. Love your take on the sketch and the new button is too cute.

Hayles said...

Gorgeous layout Sam.....those new buttons are adorable!!

Kerry said...

Love it! The buttons are cute and I love the colour combo.

Roxy said...

This is beautiful, just absolutely STUNNING!!! And the little girl button is fabby!

Unknown said...

Thanks for inspiring me ,Ihave never worked with paper and embelishments etc,think It's about time that I did ,thanks so much