Saturday, October 29, 2011

Lots of Buttons by Sara N

Just two quick pages to share with you today.

I completed this page for the recent Get Picky sketch challenge and the buttons were perfect for the circle spots on the sketch. I have used a small pirate button at the top, a spotty button on the side and a super cute pirate button at the bottom.
And my second page was a blind scrap hosted by fellow DT member Sar. I have used a small spotty button and twine at the top and a small car button on the side.
I am busy at retreat as we speak so I am sure I will have plenty to share with you next week.

2 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Love the red/black colour combo & with these buttons it looks great:)

Karen said...

Love all of the buttons, they look great! The chicken wire misting in the second layout is fabulous!