Monday, April 2, 2012

Swing by Sar

Good evening all :)

I'd like to share with you one of my layouts featuring some of the Purple Pumpkin goodness available every month in our sale. This Purple Pumpkin stash of mine just keeps getting bigger & bigger...I don't know about yours! I need to scrap more to use it up, lord help me find some more time in this busy world of ours!

This layout is called 'Swing' and features my super cute daughter Bronte at the park. I love how the photos are blurry and she is leaning back just enjoying the experience, oh to be a child again! I have used a button as well as some of the must have Purple Pumpkin twine for my banner, can't get enough of that stuff!


A closeup of the super awesome owl button, can anyone seriously have too many owls?!


Thanks for visiting the Purple Pumpkin blog today, see you again soon!

Cheers,
Sar

2 comments:

Gwen Wruck said...

Super fun layout Sar - love the photos and the banner :)

Holly Loves Art said...

Such a beautiful layout and subject! You have a wonderful blog! Just loved seeing all your projects.
Take care,
Holly