Sunday, May 20, 2012

My 3 P's of scrapping

Hi Everyone,

My daughter stated Prep this year and I felt like I started school again too!  This week's letter of the week was the letter "P" and with all the P words rolling around the house, it got me thinking about my 3 "P's" of scrapping.  I just love "products" of every kind and "piling pretties" on my "pages" so it was hard to "pin" down just 3.  But these 3 did "pop" up a lot!!

1.  Pink pattern paper,
2.  Purple Pumpkin and  
3.  Prima.

and today's layout is a very good example of that!  Created to show the change in my daughters wardrobe from all the pretty pink dresses to her new school uniform.


I know how you all love close ups... Doilies, buttons and twine all teamed with Prima.  I love using the small doilies as part of a flower cluster with a brad through the centre.


How yum is that Pink/Yellow twine, the perfect match to my colour scheme.



Now I don't know about you, but I have plenty of Prima and quite a bit of Pattern Paper in my stash, but a little birdie told me there will definitely be some new Purple Pumpkin goodies at the next sale that I will just have to have! 

Hope you all can make it!
Gwen

5 comments:

Unknown said...

How beautiful!!! Love the layering and that gorgeous color combo!!!

stacey said...

this is so pretty , loving the pink and yellow.

Elaine coustley said...

A great layout . Love the way you have scrapped that uniform photo. All the beautiful colour & emebelishments. x

Gwen Wruck said...

Thanks so much ladies :)

Raechelle Bellus said...

this is gorgeous! I love the colors and layers. A fun topic to scrap about. :)