Thursday, September 6, 2012

Hello from Crece

Happy Thursday everyone, hope this week has found you well. Today I have a few layouts I would love to quickly share with you that I have created using some awesome Purple Pumpkin products.


 This layout is of my niece Mia, she is so cheeky. I recently did a class with Anne Patterson and this is the layout I created based on her class. I had a ball, and something I dont get a chance to do is create a 'girly' themed page (because I have 2 boys) so the Large dark pink polka dot button worked in well with the paper collection i chose for this layout.
 Close up of Large Button, with an awesome handmade flower..created by Me!!!

The next 2 layouts, I dont think I have shared here on the Purple Pumpkin blog, but I did create them a couple of months ago and thought I had better share them seeing as they have purple pumpkin yummies on them!!!

This layout is of my 2 little boys Andrew and Fletcher, on one of our many park visits -  notice how they pose for pictures....dont get that alot, but when I do i have to snap them at every opportunity.
 Here is a close up of the cluster I created using the blue polka dot and denim lollipop flower and some felt flowers I made.
 Blue polka dot button works well with the colours I have used for this layout, and ties in well with the lollipop as they are made from the same material.

 This layout is of me and my Buddy Tracey. We were in Melbourne a few months ago and it was freezing when we were at the markets so we bought these hats...any the title says it all 'You've got a friend in me' and she does :)
And this close up shows the ever so cute large owl button mixed with a cluster of Kaiser flowers.

Hope you have a wonderful day and make sure you check out the Purple Pumpkin Shop this Friday for all the new stock that will be available.

Thanks for looking
XXX

2 comments:

Anne P said...

Three fabulous LO's. Particularly LOVE that first one LOL...

Shaunagh @ Home and Hobbies said...

Gorgeous layouts Crece!