Sunday, October 14, 2012

Hi from Judith


Good evening everyone. Hope you’re having a great weekend. It’s been a beautiful sunny day here in Victoria.

Welcome to my first post as a member of the Design Team here at Purple Pumpkin. Can I first say I am absolutely thrilled to be here I have long used and loved Purple Pumpkin products on my layouts.

This first post is a bit of an introduction to me. 

My name is Judith Armstrong. I live in country Victoria with my husband Robert and my 2 teenage children (15 and 14) and assorted pets (read rabbit and 2 semi feral cats). At present I’m a stay at home mum who works part-time from home.

I have been scrapbooking for over 6 years now (where has the time gone). My daughter originally started scrapping first when she went to classes at our local scrapbook shop. At first I wasn’t sure about it but then thought it would be good for scrapping some of my old family photos. Then I discovered the online world of scrapping and I was away. And as they say the rest is history. I became addicted and must admit I haven’t scrapped too many of those old family photos. I am now lucky enough to have my own scrapbooking room, with ever expanding sets of shelves and cupboards to house my rather large scrapping hoard.

I’m not sure I have a particular style. I tend to choose the style to go with the photo/s, whether that is clean and simple or shabby chic or whatever. However, I love using handmade products and at least one normally makes it way onto my layouts. You can find my blog here.

I’ve had quite a few guest designer spots and one full design team position many years ago. I’ve been lucky enough to be published quite a few times in Scrapbooking Memories.
Besides scrapping, I’m interested in genealogy, gardening and photography.

I’m looking forward to time here over the next six months. In the meantime here are 3 of my favourite layouts that I’ve done in the past 12 months containing some wonderful Purple Pumpkin products.


In Another accident I have used a yellow spotty button and vinyl yellow star round.


In Big Blow I have used a red spotty button and XL dark blue star button. These large starry button are one of my favourites at the moment.


Finally, in this layout I have an XL orange star button, orange tickets and dark blue star washi tape.

Well that's it from me for now. I look forward to sharing more of my work over the next six months.



6 comments:

Vicky Varvadouka said...

Welcome to the design team Judith!!! I love your work!!! Great, balanced designs and happy colors!!! Beautiful!!!!
xxx

Pam said...

Welcome!!! You do beautiful work! Very nice!
Pam

Sandra said...

Lovely to see you here at Purple Pumpkin.

Arnlaug said...

Wow, your layouts are so cool! Love the vibrant colors!

Debbie said...

Beautiful layouts Judith! Looking forward to working along side with you on the DT!

Ella Swan said...

WOW Loooooove your pages Judith! So happy to be working with you!!