Saturday, December 15, 2012

Counting down the days until Xmas by Judith

Good morning. 
Christmas is getting ever closer so I thought I'd share with you a Christmas themed layout I did recently. We have several ways of counting down the days until Christmas in our household so I thought I'd feature them on a layout.



And here's some close ups of some Purple Pumpkin goodies. I have used am XL red with white stars button, a santa flair button that I got in my xmas thank you package with my last order, red tickets, and red twine. The tag started live as a white tag which was in my lucky dip bag but you could easily use one of the kraft tags in the shop and I covered it with several strips of green large chevron washi tape and then cut it in half. I used half here and half in my other cluster. Just sneaking under the red ticket you can see part of a red felt doily that was part of the boy lucky dip bag I ordered. I cut it in 4 and used in 4 places on my page.

I also used a red spotty button.


This is my last post before Christmas so wishing everyone a Merry Christmas.

Judith xx

3 comments:

Kerry said...

What a great bright and cheerful LO.

Sandra said...

A very merry Christmas to you as well - love this project as well.

Ella Swan said...

Lovely ideas with PP products Judith!!