Sunday, December 16, 2012

It's A December Winter Wonderland

Hi everyone! Debbie here with you today.  It's a busy time of the year for all of us preparing for the holidays.  I don't know about you, but my shopping is done, most of the presents are wrapped and all I have left is baking.  Doesn't seem like much left to do, but I've got a long list of cookies to make.  It's hard this time of the year to set aside some time for working on a layout, but I had some time to spare the other evening to complete this layout I made for a couple of challenges.
My daughter took this lovely picture in December 2010.  We had a snow storm that left us with lots of snow and in early January  2011 another storm hit us and left us even more snow.  All in all we ended up with over 30" of snow.
Here I used a doily square from Purple Pumpkin.  I think it's so beautiful!

Tucked under the branches is a Purple Pumpkin printed musical paper doily.

Under the flowers I have musical note button.

My layout includes some journaling contained on a white tag also from Purple Pumpkin.

The background of my layout contained a lot of masking, inking and embossing with a little glitter here and there.  Lots of fun to make, but oh so messy!

We haven't gotten any snow here yet but the weather forecaster did say the other evening that there is a chance for maybe a little this week.  I'll take a little, but not a lot!

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

2 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful card Debbie
Gr Elly
PS your word verivication is on and very dificult to read

Ella Swan said...

Amazing layout Debbie!!