Friday, December 28, 2012

"Live in full color" by Vicky


"Live in full color"

Hello Everyone! I hope you all had a great Christmas!!!
This is a layout I made for Susan K. Weckesser using her gorgeous paper collection!
 Now, let me tell you something...when you have Susan's papers in front of you, you really want to make something happy, fun and colorful!!! The papers are so good quality and the colors so vibrant...I LOVE them!!!
So, inspired by that saying "Live in full color", I made a layout with a photo of my daughter surrounded by flowers!!!


The papers were too colorful so I applied some gesso in the middle and then I used Susan's stencil in various little places and applied distress inks with a sponge! The rest of the embellies are Purple Pumpkin! 


Purple Pumpkin products:
I have used crochet flowers, a doily, tickets, twine, patterned fabric buttons and the beautiful purple felt banner!


My wish for you is to always try to live your life in full color! We only have just one life to waste it....
Happy New year to you all!!!!
God bless you and your families!
Have a nice day!!
Vicky

4 comments:

Sarah said...

so pretty! I love those papers!!!

Laura said...

Love it! :)

Elaine coustley said...

A truly beautiful bright layout. I like the way you have surrounded the photo with flowers and the banner.x

Ella Swan said...

Such a fun and happy layout Vicky!!