Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Enjoy Lifes Journey - Crece

 Hello everyone and Happy Wednesday. My Big Boy Andy was watching me search through all my photos yesterday and he found this one so i decided to use it for today's post. He was thrilled with the finished layout and has it in his room resting on his bed head.

Andy's 2 fav colours at the moment are Black and Red, the Purple Pumpkin embellishments and Washi tape I used worked really well for this colour combo.


and some close ups...

These spotty buttons are so useful on layouts, they come in so many different colours too...


The Vinyl hearts were from a red pack I got awhile ago, but these come in other colours too and are great to use anywhere on a layout or card. I have also used Washi Tape.

Hope you have an amazing week...
XXX

No comments: