Friday, January 25, 2013

Life is Great......

So great that i forgot it was my turn to post. Still in the holidaying mood- sort of with a bit of work chucked in as well!!!LOL
The kids are all ready to go back to school and i think that will come very quickly with the long weekend starting tomorrow.

Today i wanted to share a layout with you of my niece Alexa. on this particular day, she celebrated her 1st Birthday- so a mess on the face was expected after grabbing her cake!!LOL

I have based this layout on the sketch this month at Scrapbook Savvy.


and a close up:


thanks for stopping by...

2 comments:

Lesley G said...

A gorgeous page, great colours and beautiful photos :)

Sandra said...

This is the spot that the bloghop sent me to so hope it's right.
Love this page and your products, I recently placed my first order and can't wait to get it.