Sunday, February 10, 2013

Love You by Debbie

It's my turn today to share a layout with you that I created for a friend of mine.   Her daughter is a delight and I always enjoy when I have some pictures of her to use.
I love the new Renew Collection by Authentique.  I used several papers from the collection and added in some pops of pink.

I added some Purple Pumpkin embellishments in my cluster which match the Authentique papers perfectly.

Here I've used a fabric flower.

And here I have used a white text button along with some small crochet flowers:

Enjoy the remainder of the weekend and don't  forget about our February Sketch Challenge.
You can find all of the details here.

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

1 comment:

Sherry Eckblad said...

This is absolutely beautiful. love all the flowers along with that great paper collection.