Monday, March 3, 2014

A Trio + One Extra...

...of cards!!! Yup, couldn't resist the Scrap Friends challenge this month, so I used this cute kit full of PP goodies in my DT package:
 And created FOUR cards! I used my own card stock, added some inks & mists...but that's about it!
 
I traced around a pattern for the leaves & cut them out of the felt...
Here's my second card - made for a friend who is a music teacher ~ the music note buttons worked a treat!
 Liquid Pearls work really well for the butterfly 'bodies!
 #3 
 The rest of the felt I die cut into a flower & layered it up. The tickets were the wrong colour - so I simply used a marker & made the pink lines black!!
 Even after doing all this, I still had a few butterflies & a die cut left, so I made one final card:):)
These were all so quick & easy to make & I really enjoyed creating them with this little kit! The PP Shop has a great range of goodies....well worth having a browse:):)
Thanks for looking ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

3 comments:

Elaine coustley said...

Great set of cards, you did do well. I like that idea of marking the pink lines on the tickets. x

Lizzyc said...

These are fabulous Lizzy! great cards to have ready to give away!

Monique Liedtke said...

WOW Lizzy!! Awesome cards!! and so many! WTG!