Thursday, June 12, 2014

Hello...

Wow..
Perfect weather still in Tumut.
At least the washing is still getting dry outside which is not normal for this time of the year.

Today I would like to share a layout with you that I created for STUCK sketches.


I loved the ice-cream fabric buttons when I received them in my DT pack.
Great for those summery and bright layouts which I love to create.

Here is a close ups:


I love all the washi tapes available at Purple Pumpkin too....so many colours and themes...



thanks for stopping by on the blog today.
Hope I have inspired you all to go away and create.

Bye
Kylie
xx

2 comments:

Francine said...

Kylie, I love your layout, all the bright colours, and the layout design - I had to pin it to my Pinterest board for later inspiration! I especially love the background you created. I was wondering how you made it - did you use a template or stick down tape and after inking lift the tape?

Chidkid said...

That is such a pretty LO.. I love seeing all the different takes on the same sketch! I did this one too.